Please read the full guidance document in the Covid-19 section of the website.
Prior to attending training and matches, all players, officials, volunteers and spectators should undergo a self –assessment for any Covid-19 symptoms. No one should leave home to participate if they or someone they live with, has any of the following Covid-19 symptoms. (See also latest NHS and PHE guidelines)
- A High Temperature.
- A new, continuous cough.
- A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
In line with the above we request parents to provide (where possible) advance notice of attending training session to their respective manager / coaches. This allows to gauge numbers for group sizes etc.
Each age group will require to take a register of those attending including telephone numbers. This is for contact tracing so we can inform people quickly if necessary.
The need for a Parent/ carer to remain at training, is more important in the current situation. They now become the first point of call for any First Aid. Trained first aiders can function as normal, but this is to limit additional contact if treatment is simple.
To help achieve safe training environment, some additional items will be provided:
- Buckets of warm water to wash hands and clean off any dirt. Please supply own towels as paper ones may not be available.
- Hand Sanatiser after washing to help kill any germs.
- Cleaning materials for any equipment used between sessions (covered in next section)
To use the above effectively requires the following volunteers for each age group:
- One point of contact for Sanatising, to limit the touching of a dispenser.
- One person to ensure warm water is replaced if too dirty.
- One / Two people for cleaning any Equipment during breaks.